Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Airbrush Action Ass Kickin' Airbrush Advice - Amazon




As a beginning airbrush artist I thought I would see and hear what an expert had for some tips.  While the tips he talks about are general information that everyone should know, but I know many forget the basics and need to be reminded of.  While he is talking and giving some great tips on paint, techniques and business he is creating a Kick Ass evil looking creature.  It is based on a previous work he did for a customer, but then with a simplified twist.  I am not sure if it was just my copy but the audio was a bit off in some places.  I would still recommend this video for someone looking for some general tips in starting their airbrush business.  He give some sound advise that we all need to remember when creating a business.  Also, you get to see how Cross Eyed creates this scary lip sewed shut creature.  

This DVD can be purchased via Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment