Sunday, September 11, 2011

Welcome to JRay Airbrush Blog

Hi and Welcome to all who are interested in Airbrush artwork, tools, artists and admires.

I have long admired airbrushed artwork.  First on T-Shirts, then paintings and now custom Auto/Bike works.  I have done some airbrushing in High School art class and loved it, but back then to own your own airbrush was very expensive.  I now have my own although a B brand I am happy to have one to get to practice and play with.  Enough rambling.. Now to let you know what my blog will be about.

Some things I plan to talk about and explore:
1. My adventure into learning airbrushing
2. Featuring other Airbrush Artist's artwork
3. Airbrush brushes, compressors, paint, tools, etc.
4. Who knows what else I will come in contact with to share with you all...

I look forward to sharing, learning and any comments.  If you have some awesome artwork or know some let me know!

JRay

No comments:

Post a Comment